Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I Dont Think She Cares Anymore

If there were some good times I don't remember them. Since I was a little girl and never spent much time together. I soon realized that she was a drug addict. I remember she would lock herself in her room for days at a time. During those days my aunt Shirley would come by and take care of me. I always loved my aunt Shirley visits. We’d make homemade apple pies and cook breakfast together every morning. Once I spent a whole summer with my aunt Shirley while my mom went to rehab. Then one day my mom came to take me home. For a while things were going great. We built a wonderful relationship, until she started dating.  At first I was happy for her, but after several break ups she became frustratingly desperate. She stopped spending time with me. She cared about her boyfriends more than she cared about me. I even told her that her boyfriend criticizes me and calls me names but she doesn't care all she says is he's always talked about people it’s nothing don't take it so serious. I can’t even remember the last time she gave me a hug. I don't think she loves me anymore. Does she?

No comments:

Post a Comment