Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Why Do You Care

Just leave me alone. Why do you care my mom doesn't care so why do you (Cindy). Because were best friends and that’s what best friends do care for each other (Jamee). Cindy come on, remember when things were bad for me, don’t forget the time when Bobby Wallace beat me up. You took me in and took care of me, now it’s time for me to take care of you. It’s my turn for me to help you get yourself together. That’s not the same (Cindy). It’s close enough (Jamee). Okay just give me 5 minutes (Cindy). This story is told from the perspectives of Cindy and Jamee from the book Someone to Love Me. This story is related to Urban Youth Culture because there is just so many young adults that think they are alone in whatever struggle or problem their going through, when there not it doesn't matter what your problem is there is always someone there to help. You might not realize them now but when you get the chance take a second look it might even be someone you least expect. You can find a variaty of encouraging poems at http://www.google.com/#hl=en&biw=779&bih=381&q=your+not+alone+poem&aq=9&aqi=g-e1g9&aql=&oq=your+not+alone+&fp=6853a059e99b14c5

1 comment: